All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by recognized experts in their respective fields, the books of the Series in Specialty Competencies in Professional Psychology are comprehensive, up-to-date, and accessible. These volumes offer invaluable guidance to not only practicing mental health professionals, but those training for specialty practice as well.
- Author BiographyRobert A. DiTomasso, PhD, ABPP, is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Psychology at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM). Stacey C. Cahn, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM). Susan M. Panichelli-Mindel, PhD, is Assistant Professor and Director of Research in Clinical Psychology in the Department of Psychology at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM). Roger K. McFillin, PsyD, is Co-Founder and Licensed Psychologist at the Center for Integrated Behavioral Health, LLC.
- Author(s)Robert A. DiTomasso,Roger K. Mcfillin,Stacey C. Cahn,Susan M. Panichelli-Mindel
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleSpecialty Competencies in Professional Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight474 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.