All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by recognized experts in their respective fields, this book forms part of the Specialty Competencies in Professional Psychology series which provides comprehensive, up-to-date, and accessible information. It offer invaluable guidance to not only practicing mental health professionals, but those training for specialty practice as well.
- Author BiographyIra K. Packer is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Thomas Grisso is the Director of the Law and Psychiatry Program at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
- Author(s)Ira K. Packer,Thomas Grisso
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpecialty Competencies in Professional Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight356 g
- Width164 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.