All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe six scenes that make up the Triumph of the Eucharist series by Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640) are highlights of the Museo Nacional del Prado's collection of Remish paintings. This illustrated volume provides fresh insight into the history of the Eucharist series of paintings and tapestries and attests to Rubens' exhilarating art.
- Author BiographyAlejandro Vergara is senior curator of Flemish and Northern European paintings at the Museo Nacional del Prado, Madrid. Anne Woollett is curator of paintings at the J. Paul Getty Museum and the author of Drama and Devotion, Miraculous Bouquets, and Rembrandt in Southern California.
- Author(s)Alejandro Vegara,Anne Woollett
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Content Note88 full-colour & 10 b&w illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width240 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.42
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.