All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1848, Karl Marx declared that a communist specter was haunting Europe. In 1994, Jacques Derrida considered how the specter of Marx would haunt the post-Cold War world.
- Author BiographyRichard Gilman-Opalsky, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Political Philosophy in the Department of Political Science at the University of Illinois at Springfield. He received his Ph.D. from The New School for Social Research in New York City. Dr. Gilman-Opalsky is the author of three books: Unbounded Publics (2008), Spectacular Capitalism (2011), and Precarious Communism (2014).
- Author(s)Richard Gilman-Opalsky
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRepeater Books
- Weight367 g
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.59
- £10.23Trending at £12.66
- £7.44Trending at £8.21
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £7.76Trending at £8.98
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.