Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely overview of speech communication systems addresses the fundamental challenges in the field today. Topics discussed include linear and nonlinear system identification, microphone arrays in noisy environments, speech enhancement techniques, and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Topics in Signal Processing
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note18 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 342 p.
- Weight767 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byIsrael Cohen,Jacob Benesty,Sharon Gannot
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.