All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a look at measurement, with a cross-curricular Maths/Science approach. This title shows how to measure, as well as devices used to measure.
- Author BiographyBarbara A. Somervill has been writing for more than 30 years. She has written newspaper and magazine articles, video scripts, and books for children. She enjoys writing about history, science, and investigating people's lives for biographies. Ms. Somervill lives with her husband in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Barbara Ann Somervill
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfoSearch: Measure it
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.33Trending at £6.74
- £4.50Trending at £6.70
- £6.50Trending at £6.70
- £5.77Trending at £6.50
- £4.00Trending at £4.22
- £17.87Trending at £18.86
- £19.99Trending at £21.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.