All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents practical, easy-to-follow exercises to develop your speed, agility, and reactions. This title features more than 100 training drills using agility poles, mini hurdles, and speed ladders, as well as sample speed training sessions that help to maximize your speed potential, both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Author BiographyPaul Collins is an internationally renowned and award-winning personal fitness trainer and coach with more than 20 years experience. His clients include Olympic and Paralympic World Champions.
- Author(s)Paul Collins
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight499 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.66Trending at £7.90
- £8.97Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £6.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.18Trending at £7.73
- £9.92Trending at £10.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.