All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEsther Vilar's tantalising drama strikes at the heart of one of the most ambiguous figures in the history of this century - Albert Speer
- Author BiographyMartin Wagner is a writer, film-maker and publisher living in London. His first short film Summer was shown at film festivals and on TV worldwide and won him the best director award at the Birmingham Film Festival. His first novel, Rachel's Machine, was published by Pinter & Martin in the UK and by Mondadori in Italy. He translated the play Speer, which was performed and directed by Klaus Maria Brandauer at London's Almeida Theatre. His documentary Klaus Maria Brandauer: Speer in London is about the period leading up to the premiere and has been shown on British TV channel Artsworld. In 2003 he published the acclaimed The Little Driver, which is used in Spain to educate children about traffic issues, followed in 2005 by The Little Politician. His play The Agent premiered at London's Old Red Lion Theatre in March 2007 and was transferred to the West End's Trafalgar Studios. The play had its German-language premiere in October 2008 at the Torturmtheater in Sommerhausen. His film adaptation of The Agent, starring William Beck, Stephen Kennedy and Maureen Lipman, and directed by Lesley Manning, premiered at the Dinard Film Festival and was released in cinemas in 2009. His novel Deutschland was published in September 2013.
- Author(s)Esther Vilar
- PublisherPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Weight98 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Translated byMartin Wagner
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.71Trending at £8.36
- £1.99Trending at £2.22
- £9.80Trending at £9.92
- £6.90Trending at £6.98
- £11.90Trending at £12.27
- £10.74Trending at £11.71
- £8.10Trending at £8.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.