All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £11.07Trending at £11.41
- £3.58Trending at £5.46
- £15.76Trending at £19.94
- £14.25Trending at £15.30
- £5.47Trending at £6.76
- £8.15Trending at £8.55
- £11.70Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis series features all the words in the Literacy Strategy spelling bank for KS1 and KS2. Even the contents pages are extremely useful to teachers as they offer an entire spelling programme to save teachers hunting for words with the same letter patterns.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie,Judy Richardson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/08/2005
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSpelling for Literacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight508 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.