Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is very little evidence of the war where Keith and Stephen live. But the two friends suspect the inhabitants of the close aren't what they seem. As Keith informs his trusting friend, the district is riddled with secret passages and underground labs.
- Author BiographyMichael Frayn's most recent novel, Headlong, was shortlisted for the 1999 Booker Prize, Whitbread Novel Prize and James Tait Black Memorial Prize for fiction. His thirteen plays range from Noises Off to Copenhagen. His nine previous novels include Towards the End of the Morning and The Trick of It.
- PrizesWinner of The Commonwealth Writer's Prize Best Book Eurasia 2003 and Whitbread Prize (Novel) 2002 and Whitbread Book Awards: Novel Category 2002. Shortlisted for The Commonwealth Writers Prize 2003.
- Author(s)Michael Frayn
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication20/01/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date02/11/2011
- Weight170 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- bakedbeanjellyb...09 Mar, 2011by
The Best Book
One of the best books I've ever read, there are so many unexpected twists and turns. Frayn is a genius!
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.47Trending at £8.01
- £6.49Trending at £7.82
- £4.24Trending at £4.73
- £2.99Trending at £3.11
- £7.77Trending at £9.46
- £12.74Trending at £13.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.