All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for neurobiologists with an interest in mathematical analysis of neural data as well as physicists and mathematicians interested in information processing by real nervous systems, this text presents a review of relevant concepts in information theory and statistical decision theory.
- Author(s)David Warland,Fred Rieke,Rob De Ruyter Van Steveninck,William Bialek
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/1999
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleComputational Neuroscience
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note88
- Weight658 g
- Width178 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £70.00Trending at £109.99
- £21.24Trending at £25.41
- £10.89Trending at £12.65
- £6.92Trending at £7.51
- £10.77Trending at £16.77
- £21.91Trending at £22.68
- £19.13Trending at £19.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.