All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers all the basics of spinning wool, as well as more advanced spinning techniques, Alongside the step-by-step yarn designs and the section on knitting and weaving projects, this book is perfect for anyone wanting to delve into the world of spinning.
- Author BiographyAnne Field is a New Zealand weaver who lectures around the world. She has written a number of books previously and she is considered one of the top people in the field. Her work is widely exhibited and held in a number of collections, and she is very proactive, holding seminars and workshops around the world.
- Author(s)Anne Field
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/10/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note150 colour illus
- Weight624 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.49Trending at £1.60
- £5.18Trending at £6.19
- £3.49Trending at £4.02
- £4.44Trending at £4.92
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £3.14Trending at £3.32
- £2.99Trending at £4.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.