All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDRAFT to be approved by sponsor: This book shows how French philosophers in the twentieth century used Spinoza's rationalism to combat the irrationalism of phenomenology and, in the process, developed a mode of philosophical critique that was effective in targeting philosophical efforts to provide an ontological basis for political engagement.
- Author BiographyKnox Peden is an Australian Research Council Fellow in the School of Philosophy at the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Knox Peden
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2014
- Series TitleCultural Memory in the Present
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight630 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £14.71
- £10.50Trending at £14.54
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.