All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummer 1940 - Great Britain is in grave peril. With the 'phoney' war turning into a very real war on the ground and in the air, Hitler's troops storm across an unprepared Europe. But the British have a weapon in their arsenal that may be a game changer and bring victory against all odds: the mighty Spitfire.
- Author BiographyJohn Hughes was born in Sutton Coldfield, in the English Midlands, studied music at Royal Holloway College and has lived in Surrey for most of his adult life. He has earned a living in a variety of ways - selling pianos in Harrods, playing keyboards in a tribute band, editing a magazine, recruiting IT professionals and, most recently, managing in the NHS. He has written half a dozen non-fiction books but Spitfire Spies is his first published novel.
- Author(s)John Hughes
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.95Trending at £11.53
- £7.52Trending at £7.97
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.99Trending at £3.15
- £7.77Trending at £9.41
- £4.64Trending at £4.80
- £16.26Trending at £19.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.