All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight942 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAngelo Mascarenhas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of Contents1. Basic Aspects of Atomic Ordering in III-V Semiconductor Alloys; T. Suzuki. 2. The Nature and Origin of Atomic Ordering in Group III-V Antimonide Semiconductors Alloys; A.G. Norman. 3. Effects of the Surface on CuPt Ordering During OMVPE Growth; G.B. Stringfello. 4. X-Ray Diffraction Analysis of Ordering in Epitaxial III-B Alloys; R.L. Forrest. 5. Surface Morphology and Formation of Antiphase Boudaries in Ordered (GaIn)P-A TEM Study; T. Sass, I. Pietzonka. 6. X-Ray characterization of CuPt Ordered III-V Ternary Alloys; J. Li. 7. Diffraction and Imaging of Ordered Semiconductors; S.P. Ahrenkiel. 8. X-Ray Analysis of the Short-Range Order in the Ordered-Alloy Domains of Epitaxial (Ga,In)P Layers by DAFS of Superlattice Reflections; D.C. Meyer, K. Richter, G. Wagner, P. Paufler. 9. Ballistic Electron Emission Microscopy and Spectroscopy Study of Ordering-Induced Band Structure Effects in Ga0.52IN0.48P; M. Kozhevnikov, V. Narayanamurti. 10. The Physics of Tunable Disorder in Semiconductor Alloys; A. Mascarenhas, Y. Zhang. 11. Spectroscopic Study of the Interface and Band Alignment at the GaInP(Partially Ordered)/GaAs Heterojunction under High Pressure and High Magnetic Field; P.Y. Yu, G. Martinez, J. Zeman, K. Uchida. 12. Polarization Effects in the (Electro)absorption of Ordered GaInP and their Device Applications; P. Kiesel, T. Kippenberg, G.H. Dohler.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £7.82Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.