All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students in sport facility and event management courses as well as an useful reference for managers and industry professionals, this edition provides readers with both the theoretical foundations and practical applications for understanding the sporting event industry.
- Author(s)Jr.,Richard M. Southall,Robin Ammon
- PublisherFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationMorgantown, WV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos, illus & tables
- Weight486 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.