All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders of this book will obtain both a broad knowledge of the commercial evolution of sport and its current financial operation, and the necessary skills both for understanding and supervising the financial operations of a sport organization.
- Author BiographyBob Stewart is Associate Professor in Sport Management and Policy at Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia. He is also an affiliate of the University's Institute of Sport, Exercise and Active Living (ISEAL). Bob has taught both undergraduate and postgraduate sport management programs for fifteen years, and is one of Australia's leading sport management educators. His primary responsibilities have been sport finance, the management of drugs and supplements in sport settings, and sport regulation.
- Author(s)Bob Stewart
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSport Management Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note85 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.