Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionWho makes sport policy and why do we need it? What is the purpose of sport development programmes? This book answers these questions and more by closely examining the complex relationships between modern sport, sport policy and development and other aspects of the wider society.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bloyce is Senior Lecturer in the Sociology of Sport and Exercise and Co-Director of the Chester Centre for Research into Sport and Society at the University of Chester, UK. He is a co-editor of the International Journal of Sport Policy. Andy Smith is Senior Lecturer in the Sociology of Sport and Exercise at the University of Chester, UK. He is a co-editor of the International Journal of Sport Policy, and co-author of Disability, Sport and Society and An Introduction to Drugs in Sport. Both books are published by Routledge (2009).
- Author(s)Andy Smith,Daniel Bloyce
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.