All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of papers in which some of the leading international sport studies scholars chart the patterns, policies and personal experiences of labour migration within and around sport, and focuses both on the forces shaping modern sport and on the role that sport plays in shaping the world economy and global society.
- Author BiographyJoseph Maguire is Professor in Sociology of Sport in the School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences at the University of Loughborough, UK. He is a past President of the International Sociology of Sport Association and an executive board member of the International Council for Sports Science and Physical Education. Mark Falcous is Senior Lecturer in the Sociology of Sport in the School of Physical Education at the University of Otago, New Zealand. He is an editorial board member for the Sociology of Sport Journal.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJoseph Maguire,Mark Falcous
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.