All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionAttempts to reflect the cutting-edge research in the area from several countries in terms of causes, experiences, and outcomes of sport-related pain and injury.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication05/11/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleResearch in the Sociology of Sport
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKevin Young
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.