All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive how-to book for sports turf practitioners. It combines in-depth coverage of sports field topics with step-by-step procedures, providing readers with clear, understandable guidance on the planning, design, construction, and turf maintenance of sports facilities.
- Author Biography
JAMES C. PUHALLA has thirty years' experience in the sports field industry, specializing in the design, construction, renovation, and maintenance of sports fields and related facilities. He was the 1994 recipient of the Baseball Field of the Year Award by the Sports Turf Managers Association and SportsTurf magazine.
JEFFREY V. KRANS, PHD, former professor of agronomy, Mississippi State University, is a turfgrass breeding and physiology specialist as well as a member of the Crop Science Society of America and the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America.
J. MICHAEL GOATLEY, JR., PHD, Extension Turfgrass Specialist, Virginia Tech University, is an advisor for the Virginia Turfgrass Council and the Virginia Sports Turf Managers Association. He is the 2008 recipient of the Sports Turf Managers Association's William H. Daniel Founder's Award.
- Author(s)Jeffrey V. Krans,Jim Puhalla,Michael Goatley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- GenreAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1126 g
- Width198 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42