All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis sports medicine handbook is the only resource of its kind, created specifically for the emergency medicine provider.
- Author BiographyAnna L. Waterbrook, MD, FACEP, CAQSM graduated from the University of Arizona Medical School in 2004, completed her residency in Emergency Medicine at Maine Medical Center in 2007, and completed her Sports Medicine fellowship at the University of Arizona in 2008. She is board-certified in both emergency and sports medicine. She is currently practicing both specialties at the University of Arizona where she is Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Assistant Team Physician for Intercollegiate Athletics, and is Associate Fellowship Director for the Sports Medicine Fellowship. She has authored several book chapters and manuscripts in scholarly journals, contributed to the AMSSM Sports Medicine CAQ Study Guide, and given numerous lectures both locally and nationally.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note149 b/w illus. 134 colour illus. 45 tables
- Weight900 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnna L. Waterbrook
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.16
- £8.68Trending at £10.28
- £14.08Trending at £13.95
- £6.92Trending at £7.26
- £8.83Trending at £8.93
- £16.99Trending at £23.86
- £15.32Trending at £19.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.