All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo young people who identify with cultural groups other than the majority experience exclusion from sporting teams, or do they find themselves readily included? Does this vary across identities, and sports? This book focuses on inclusion and exclusion in sporting activities among young people in a multicultural society.
- Author BiographyVegneskumar Maniam, PhD, is an academic in education at the University of Adelaide, Australia. His primary research focus is on Sociology of Education and Sport, especially in relation to issues of multiculturalism and sense of identity.
- Author(s)Vegneskumar Maniam
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight230 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.