All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps journalists and students in sportwriting. This book covers topics such as: media strategies for you and your editor; defining your demographic target; what are the sports values; who are your competitors in the sports arena; learn to write quickly yet with impact; and, seek out the offbeat and unusual stories your editor and readers want.
- Author BiographyConrad C. Fink is the William S. Morris professor of Newspaper Strategy and Management in the Henry W. Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication and director of the James M. Cox, Jr. Institute for Newspaper Management Studies, University of Georgia, Athens. Fink previously held several positions with The Associated Press, including reporter, editor, foreign correspondent and vice president.
- Author(s)Conrad Fink
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.