All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom deadly dinosaurs to fearsome Pharaohs, there's so much to see in the museum!
- Author BiographySARAH KHAN has been a children's writer and editor for 12 years. After graduating from Cambridge University with a degree in English literature, she worked for Usborne Publishing Ltd., where she created a highly successful series of puzzle books. The author of a weekly children's puzzle section in The Daily Telegraph, she lives in Cambridge, U.K. JOELLE DREIDEMY has drawn and painted for as long as she can remember. After graduating from the prestigious Emile Cohl School she moved to Paris, where she now illustrates for English, American, French and Korean publishers.
- Author(s)Sarah Khan
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width230 mm
- Height253 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joelle Dreidemy
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.99
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £33.99Trending at £36.26
- £35.89Trending at £38.28
- £13.99Trending at £14.92
- £25.85Trending at £27.60
- £15.98Trending at £17.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.