All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh perspective of the new Spring 3 offers full coverage of the technology involved. Additional Java Persistence solutions are also discussed, including Hibernate (over 4 million downloads on SourceForge), Grails Persistence (GORM) and more.
- Author BiographyPaul Tepper Fisher first began working in technology at Johns Hopkins University, where he spent several years developing a distance learning application for neuroscience, while completing graduate school there. He has founded two technology start-ups: SmartPants Media, Inc., a software development company specializing in interactive multimedia technology; and dialmercury.com, which develops telephony applications using VoIP and Java. Paul was also manager of technology at Wired.com, where he lead the software development team for the on-line publications of Wired.com, webmonkey.com, and howto.wired.com, using Spring, Grails, and Java technology. Currently, Paul is director of engineering for a new music service at Lime Company, where he manages several development teams using agile methodologies. Comprised of client-side and server-side components developed using Java, the music service is designed for horizontal scalability and leverages cloud-computing to dynamically change the infrastructure size in response to load. You can read Paul s blog at http://www.paultepperfisher.com. Paul lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Brian D. Murphy,P. Fisher,Paul Fisher,Solomon Duskis
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.04
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
- £19.74Trending at £25.09
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.