All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reveals the covert operations of Mao's public security organs through an examination of the recruitment of agents, their training and their operational activities.
- Author BiographyProfessor Michael Schoenhals has researched the politics and history of the People's Republic of China for more than twenty-five years. Now at Lund University, his publications on the subject include Doing Things With Words in Chinese Politics: Five Studies (1992) and, with Roderick MacFarquhar, Mao's Last Revolution (2006). In 2003, the Swedish Research Council awarded him the prestigious 'researcher of excellence' title.
- Author(s)Michael Schoenhals
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £16.77Trending at £20.42
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.73
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.