All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRanging from the realities of basic training to post-war chaos in Iraq and tension in Northern Ireland, this book presents an account of army life. It talks about the fears and anxieties that the modern soldier carries as his burden, as well as the occasional joys and triumphs that can make him feel like he is doing the best job in the world.
- Author BiographySteven McLaughlin served in the British army for three years and in addition to this he is an accomplished sportsman. He holds a black belt in Shotokan Karate and is an expert-level Master Scuba Diver. Steven has also been awarded an associate diploma in acting from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (Lamda).
- Author(s)Steven McLaughlin
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date20/10/2015
- Content Note1 x 8pp colour
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.