All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFragile, gritty, and vital to an extraordinary degree, St Petersburg is one of the world's most alluring cities - a place in which the past is at once ubiquitous and inescapably controversial. This book shows how creative engagement with the past has always been fundamental to St Petersburg's residents.
- Author BiographyCatriona Kelly is professor of Russian at the University of Oxford and the author of many books about Russian literature and culture. She lives in Oxford and St. Petersburg.
- Author(s)Catriona Kelly
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note80 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight966 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.