All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA solid introduction to stable isotopes that can also be used as an instructive review for more experienced researchers and professionals. The book approaches the subject from the perspective of ecological and biological research, but its concepts can be applied within other disciplines.
- Author(s)Brian Fry
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/07/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight631 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2006. 3rd. Corr. printing 2007
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.