All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.98Trending at £16.78
- £15.45Trending at £16.31
- £15.40Trending at £16.68
- £6.32Trending at £6.56
- £12.14Trending at £12.42
- £6.95Trending at £8.22
- £8.38Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough exploration of staff-student partnerships in Higher Education, drawing together perspectives from students and staff.
- Author BiographySabine Little is an independent educational consultant specialising in developing integrated staff-student partnerships. Previously, she was Learning Development and Research Associate for the Centre for Inquiry-based Learning in the Arts and Social Sciences (CILASS) at the University of Sheffield, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySabine Little
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.