CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionPromotes the use of staff support groups to foster emotional resilience, deal with potential conflict and support reflective practice. This title provides guidance for professionals attending, managing, or setting up a staff support group.
- Author BiographyPhil Hartley is an Adult Psychotherapist at St Andrews Counselling and Psychotherapy Service, North Yorkshire and York Primary Care Trust. He is also a member of the Institute of Group Analysis. David Kennard is a clinical psychologist and group analyst providing supervision and staff support to individuals and organizations. He was formerly Head of Psychological Services at The Retreat, York, and is a member of the Institute of Group Analysis.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Kennard,Phil Hartley
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.