All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates wider issues concerning the recovery and performability of these documentary traces, addressing their position within the contemporary debate over historical and cultural memory, their relationship to the contemporary stage, the insights they offer into the experience and performance of exile.
- Author BiographyHelena Buffery lectures on contemporary Hispanic culture at University College Cork. Her research interests are in modern and contemporary Hispanic theatre and performance, translation studies and Catalan studies. She has published widely in these fields and recently completed an AHRC-funded project entitled 'Staging Exile: Migration and Diaspora in Hispanic Theatre and Performance Cultures'.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleIberian and Latin American Studies: The Arts, Literature, and Identity
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note1, 1 b/w ill., num. examples of notes
- Weight430 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byHelena Buffery
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £20.73Trending at £21.18
- £7.45Trending at £7.75
- £23.91Trending at £29.31
- £36.27Trending at £36.93
- £28.35Trending at £31.55
- £28.91Trending at £36.89
- £34.79Trending at £38.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.