All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of a divorce, embracing strands of love, sex, sorrow, memory, and new freedom.
- Author BiographySharon Olds was born in San Francisco, educated at Stanford and Columbia universities, and has lived for many years in New York City. Her books have won many awards over the years. Her last collection, Stag's Leap, won the T.S. Eliot Prize and the 2013 Pulitzer Prize. In 2016 she won the Wallace Stevens award for her 'outstanding and proven mastery in the art of poetry'.
- PrizesWinner of T S Eliot Prize 2013.
- Author(s)Sharon Olds
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Weight119 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.34Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £4.99Trending at £6.31
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
- £12.09Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.