Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £28.02
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £14.37Trending at £15.52
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £26.88Trending at £28.73
- £20.45Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionProviding the fundamental processes and practices for improving stakeholder management in endeavours such as projects, and program management offices (PMO), this work offers guidance on organisational survival during mergers and acquisitions, preparing for the tender bidding, and marketing campaigns.
- Author BiographyDr Lynda Bourne is an award winning project manager, consultant and trainer with 25 years professional industry experience. She was the 2003 winner of PMI Australia's 'Project Manager of the Year' award and was granted PMI's Robert J. Yoursak tuition scholarship for the 2004/2005 academic year, for completion of her doctoral dissertation for the award of Doctor of Project Management. She is a recognised international authority and author on stakeholder management. She has presented at conferences and seminars in Europe, Russia, Asia, USA, New Zealand and Australia to audiences of project managers in the IT, construction, defence and mining industries, and has published papers in many academic and professional journals.
- Author(s)Dr. Lynda Bourne
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight688 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.