All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe number of organs that become available each year for transplantation falls far short of the numbers required. Taylor contends that it is morally imperative that the current methods for organ procurement be supplemented by a legal, regulated market for human transplant organs from live vendors.
- Author BiographyJames Stacey Taylor is Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Department of Philosophy and Religion, The College of New Jersey, USA.
- Author(s)James Stacey Taylor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleLive Questions in Ethics and Moral Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight291 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Norman E. Bowie,Professor Tom Sorell
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £9.20
- £15.48Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.