All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.10Trending at £5.03
- £34.99Trending at £36.44
- £10.98Trending at £12.67
- £19.95Trending at £20.12
- £5.95Trending at £8.95
- £4.40Trending at £4.54
- £5.03Trending at £9.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn the summer of 1930, fifty-two year old Walter Bruce is told he has a terminal disease. If he continues to live the way he does he will be dead in a year...
- Author BiographyAlan Hamilton finds that real events, where there is a mystery or something unexplained, leave so much to the imagination they give the writer of fiction license to make it up. At heart he's a conspiracy theorist though his head tells him accident is usually more likely - albeit far less interesting. As an antidote to the urge to write creatively, Alan is a publisher's editor for non-fiction, academic books and journal articles. He lives by the sea in the South West of the UK. His hobbies are cooking and cryptic crosswords in the national newspapers, winning first prize twice in ten years.
- Author(s)Alan Hamilton
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.