All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of the definitive text on stalking, exploring research, clinical studies and changes in legal status and behaviour.
- Author BiographyPaul E. Mullen is Professor of Forensic Psychiatry at Monash University, Victoria and Clinical Director at the Victorian Institute of Mental Health, Australia. Michele Pathe is Director, Threat Management and Consultant Psychiatrist at the Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health and Honororary Senior Lecturer at Monash University, Victoria, Australia. Rosemary Purcell is Forensic Psychologist and Senior Research Fellow at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- PrizesCommended for BMA Medical Book Competition: Mental Health Category 2009.
- Author(s)Michele Pathe,Paul E. Mullen,Rosemary Purcell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight720 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.