All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores Fish's unconventional positions on politics and law, explaining how they flow from his positions on three philosophical issues.
- Author BiographyMichael Robertson is an Associate Professor of Law in the Faculty of Law at the University of Otago, New Zealand, where he teaches courses in jurisprudence, legal theory and law and society.
- Author(s)Michael Robertson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.