All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exploration of the films of Stanley Kubrick covers his entire oeuvre, from smaller, earlier films such as The Killing , through 2001: A Space Odyssey , to his final work, Eyes Wide Shut . The author offers close readings supported by precise shot descriptions.
- Author BiographyMario Falsetto received his PhD in Cinema Studies from New York University. He is a Professor of Film Studies at the Mel Hoppenheim School of Cinema at Concordia University in Montreal, and the author of Personal Visions: Conversations with Contemporary Film Directors and the editor of the anthology Perspectives on Stanley Kubrick.
- Author(s)Mario Falsetto
- Date of Publication30/07/2001
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.