All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fantastic story of sticks and imaginative play.
- Author BiographyJohn Hegley is a popular English performance poet, comedian, musician and songwriter. He began his performing career at London's Comedy Store in 1980. His television appearances include Wogan and Never Mind the Buzzcocks and he frequently performs live and is a regular at the Edinburgh Festival. Many of Neal Layton's ideas come from his childhood. In the past he has worked on a lettuce farm, in a chocolate factory, a teapot factory, a book shop and has delivered papers. Neal has illustrated more than 40 books to date. Oscar and Arabella which he both wrote and illustrated won him the Smarties prize in 2002.
- Author(s)John Hegley
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Note4-colour
- Weight230 g
- Width245 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Neal Layton
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.45
- £33.99Trending at £35.65
- £13.99Trending at £14.67
- £25.85Trending at £27.14
- £9.74Trending at £10.21
- £15.98Trending at £16.77
- £6.35Trending at £6.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.