All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book that tells you exactly what to do to start a business, step by step, week by week. Parks breaks down the process into bitesize tasks, removes the fear and the uncertainty and makes success more likely.
- Author BiographySteve Parks began his career as a journalist and presenter for BBC Radio. His work has been broadcast on Radio 4, Radio 5-Live, Radio 1, Radio 2, BBC TV and the 'Today, programme. He left the BBC to form his own company, initially to continue producing programmes for BBC Network Radio, but the company then evolved and grew intoRed Audio, the UK,s leading publisher of business audio.
- Author(s)Steve Parks
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication12/11/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/01/2013
- Weight456 g
- Width157 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.69
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.