CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practical hands-on help for those who want to start their own business in a range of disciplines. Part of the Start and Run series, this book provides step-by-step coaching for businesses as diverse as bed and breakfasts to teaching English as a second language. It also includes a CD with business and marketing tools.
- Author BiographySteve Slaunwhite is a recognized copywriting expert with 20 years' experience. He is a winner of numerous awards, and has written copy for more than 150 clients, including 43 in the Fortune 500. In addition to leading seminars and writing articles on copywriting, Steve is also the author of the textbook Writing for the B2B Market, plus a number of professional handbooks. His website, a companion to this book, is at http: //forcopywritersonly.com/
- Author(s)Steve Slaunwhite
- PublisherSelf Counsel Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStart & Run a Business S.
- Place of PublicationBellingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelf Counsel Press Inc
- Out-of-print date20/10/2009
- Content Noteworksheets & charts
- Width210 mm
- Height246 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.