All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTackling issues such as capital punishment, drug treatment, homelessness, mental illness, and abortion, this title inverts traditional philosophical priorities to show how an ethic of care can have profound and compelling implications for social and political thought.
- Author BiographyNel Noddings is Lee Jacks Professor of Education, Emerita, at Stanford University. She is the author of Caring (California, 1984), Women and Evil (California, 1989), The Challenge to Care in Schools (1992), Educating for Intelligent Belief or Unbelief (1993), and Philosophy of Education (1995).
- Author(s)Nel Noddings
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2002
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.