Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Locke is widely regarded as one of the foundational thinkers of modern western society. His contributions to a huge range of philosophical debates are as important and influential now as they were in the seventeenth century. This title provides an accessible introduction to the ideas of this hugely significant thinker.
- Author BiographyGreg Forster is program director for American History, economics and religion at the Kern Family Foundation in Waukesha, USA. His previous publications include John Locke's Politics of Moral Consensus (CUP, 2005) and The Contested Public Square (InterVarsity Academic, 2008).
- Author(s)Greg Forster
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- Series TitleStarting with...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.