All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSarah Maxwell and Dolores Smith teach readers how to combine fabric from several different lines and styles to create unique controlled scrappy quilts that reflect the maker's personality.
- Author BiographySarah Maxwell and Delores Smith in 2002, opened Homestead Hearth quilt shop in the town of Mexico, Missouri, and they debuted their original pattern line in 2009. Their designs appear regularly in McCall's Quilting, as well as other quilting publications. homesteadhearth.com
- Author(s)Delores Smith,Sarah Maxwell
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note170 colour illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.