All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a dialogic approach, this book aims to provoke discussion regarding the major institutions of state governments. These dialogues focus on the arguments and principles, and also the reasoning and evidence that bear on the practices of our political institutions and public policy debates.
- Author BiographyDonald Roy, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Political Science at Ferris State University. He teaches political science courses that utilize a dialogue approach to public policy issues.
- Author(s)Donald Roy
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/11/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width186 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.