Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £31.95Trending at £33.98
- £24.88Trending at £36.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.52
- £14.50Trending at £15.38
- £5.00Trending at £9.92
About this product
- DescriptionExaminees the question of how to secure the conditions for a civil and peaceful life together. This book also examines democracy from two approaches: peaceful coexistence and the secular state as public authority and the necessity of division between communities of faith that allows for a state that defends the values of the community.
- Author BiographySenior Canada Research Chair in the Department of Political Science, University of Alberta. Foundation director and professor of the Whitlam Institute Centre for Citizenship and Public Policy at the University of Western Sydney. Magdalena Zolkos is Researcher in Political Theory at the Centre for Citizenship and Public Policy. She is a co-founder of the Interdisciplinary Political Theory Colloquium at the University of Alberta.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight431 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnna Yeatman,Magdalena Zolkos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.