All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.44
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
About this product
- DescriptionAims to define normal and altered consciousness in their most relevant clinical terms. Here, the author expands on the work of J H Jackson, offering contemporary models for studying consciousness as it applies to both pathology and normal altered states like relaxation, sleep, meditation, and hypnosis.
- Author BiographyDr. Kokoszka is currently the head of the Department of Psychiatry at the Medical University of Warsaw, Poland and author of more than ten books in Polish. He is a psychiatris, psychologist, psychotherapist, and group analyst trained at the Institute of Group Analysis in Heidelberg, Germany; cognitive-behavioral therapists with the certificate of Italian Association of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy and has been a visiting fellow at University of Oxford, University of California at Irvine, Cleveland State University, and Wayne State University in Detroit.
- Author(s)Andrzej Kokoszka
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEmotions, Personality and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.