All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheoretically sophisticated ethnographies of different aspects of various governments, showing the importance of such work to anthropology and to the study of states in general.
- Author BiographyThomas Blom Hansen is a Reader in the Department of Social Anthropology at the University of Edinburgh.Finn Stepputat is Senior Researcher at the Center for Development Research in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePolitics, History, & Culture
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byFinn Stepputat,Thomas Hansen
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.